Whether salting, tenderizing, adding flavors or brine, there are few preparations that reach the potential of injecting and tenderizing when it comes to adding value to meat, poultry and fish products.
Used in a wide variety of applications for both bone-in and boneless products, Provisur’s Lutetia® brand of injecting, tenderizing and lacerating machinery is setting the global standards for flexibility, durability and food safety. All-in-one convenience is where Lutetia’s flexibility begins. Independently control one of all functions of injecting and tenderizing through the easy-to-use PLC. Reliability is built-in, too. All mechanical and electronic components have been designed to thrive in even the most challenging processing environments. All heads are driven by a solid rod/crank system, assuring mechanical durability, reduced maintenance and low levels of sound.
Lutetia’s newest design also represents a quantum leap forward in both food safety and sanitation ease. An efficient filtration system with continuous recycling removes food particles from the brine. The injectors can also be fitted with an effective, rotating filter that helps assure thorough particle removal and self-cleaning, while also minimizing foaming.
- Precisely control Injection from 5% - 100% with the right solution for every type of product.
- Efficient filtration system with continuous recycling removes food particles from the brine. The injectors can be fitted with a rotating filter that is self-cleaning and minimizes foaming. Keeping the brine free from food particles is essential to food safety and injection accuracy.
- Microprocessor control – All functions of a Lutetia Injector can be conveniently and precisely controlled, including conveyor belt speed, active brine pressure, movement and position of the heads and auxilliary equipment, too.
- Reliability is built-in - All mechanical and electronic components have been designed to thrive in even the most challenging processing environments, including heads driven by a solid rod/crank system. Results include, durability, reduced maintenance and a low sound level.
- Lutetia injectors comply with all hygiene and security standards and recommendations. A machinery HACCP protocol was used in the development process, so the new design provides optimal cleanability and food safety.