From the global leader in high-performance grinding innovation comes a versatile grinder configured to help mid-volume processors to efficiently handle tempered and pre-broken block grinding. Designed to handle the widest range of raw materials, the Weiler® 1109-1398 is renowned within our industry for its flexibility and high-capacity performance. Built tough to stand up to the most demanding environments, this traditional Weiler grinding technology is designed to maximize your ROI and deliver a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Best for medium volume tempered block grinding.
- Traditional, market-proven Weiler technology
- Simple operation and fast, easy sanitation
- Self-sharpening blade inserts for cleaner, cooler cutting and improved product quality
- Well suited for tough applications in the edible, pet food and rendering industries
- Spring-loaded knife holders
|Typical Grind Rate (Tempered Blocks)*||12,000 lbs/hour | 5,500 kg/hour|
|Typical Grind Rate (Frozen Pre-Broken)*||12,000 lbs/hour | 5,500 kg/hour|
|Grind Plate||11 in | 280mm|
|Motor||100 hp | 75 kW|
|Incoming Raw Materials (Tempered Blocks)||6 x 15 x 22 in | 150 x 380 x 560mm|
|Incoming Raw Materials (Pre-Broken Frozen Blocks)||4 x 4 x 4 (optimal) | 100 x 100 x 100|
*Actual grind rate will depend on application specifications, including, but not limited to, reduction size, raw material and raw material temperature.