Designed to deliver premium quality end product from within the most demanding of work environments, the Weiler® 1612 is the perfect choice for a wide range of mid to high volume tempered and frozen block grinding applications. Rugged construction and innovative engineering produce coarse grinds at exceptional throughput rates, assuring you a low total cost of ownership. Those are just a few of the reasons why the Weiler® 1612 Grinder is on the processing lines of many of the biggest names in food.
- Best for medium- to high-volume frozen grinding
- Traditional, market-proven Weiler grinding technology
- Simple operation and fast, easy sanitation
- Self-sharpening blade inserts for cleaner, cooler cutting and improved product quality
- Well suited for tough applications in the edible, pet food and rendering industries
|Typical Grind Rate (Frozen Blocks)*||18,000 lbs/hour | 8200 kg/hour|
|Typical Grind Rate (Frozen Pre-Broken)*||18,000 lbs/hour | 8200 kg/hour|
|Grind Plate||16 in | 400mm|
|Motor||150hp | 110kW|
|Incoming Raw Material (Frozen Blocks)||9 x 18 x 24 in | 230 x 460 x 610mm|
|Incoming Raw Material (Pre-Broken Frozen Blocks)||6 x 6 x 6 | 150 x 150 x 150|
*Actual grind rate will depend on application specifications, including, but not limited to, reduction size, raw material and raw material temperature.