Using patented Lutetia® cold convection technology optimizes conditions for transfer between the surface of the food and humidity in the air and balances the internal distribution of heat in the food and transfer to the interface. Therefore, surface heating managed and heat provision is optimized for a faster defrosting and optimum food quality and safety.
- High speed air circulation, which renews the boundary layer and accelerates heat transfer
- Regulated heat provision (air, water, steam) and cold provision (air, water)
- Static procedure which respects the most fragile foods
- Maintenance of ambient and surface humidity by injection of steam and water spraying, which reduces drying and encourages heat transfer
- Cold convection allows product to be defrosted much faster than microbial latency
Model Information: click to enlarge